Let me help you get to the root of why you and your partner are facing those frustrating challenges and create the relationship we both know you deserve. Below are a few ways we can get started.
1. Search The Blog
There’s a good chance I’ve touched on the topic you’re dealing with at some point, so go ahead and check the blog. Many of them are available in text and video format, so you can choose to enjoy the content however you’d like. You can just use the search bar at the top right corner of this page or click here to be taken to the main blog page.
2. Attend A Couples Workshop
This is my most popular event, which I host here in NYC a few times a year. Couples love it because they not only get a safe space to come work through their challenges, but get support and insight from other couples who are in similar situations. Communication issues. Trust issues. Living together issues. You name it, we tackle it. Click here for details on the next one!
3. Get My Best Content In My Online Course for Couples
This course was developed as the solution to the fact that most couples I work with have the same exact communication issues. Why commit to private coaching when you can get all the tools and strategies you need at your own pace and convenience?
It’s perfect for couples who want to push past the frustration of not feeling heard and understood or the bickering and arguing in their relationship. Go here for more information on how this course can be a good option for you and your partner.
4. Work With Me Personally Through Private Coaching
If you and your partner want to work with me directly to dive deeper into your relationship issues and build the great relationship you know you deserve, private coaching is for you. There are a handful of options for how we can work together, so click here to see which approach would work best for you.
**If you’re interested in pursuing relationship coaching as an individual, click here for options that will meet your needs.
Don’t hesitate to reach through email out if you have any questions: Jay@JayCadet.com
- RT @staymarriedblog: S3 E2 | Relationship Goals: How Millenial Couples Are Making It Last with @JayCadet - https://t.co/RoZytgtWMd #stayma…over a year ago
- being proactive and team focused about how you resolve them makes it easier to find common ground & keep them from… https://t.co/hqqgdOPcVCover a year ago
- a little appreciation goes a long way… https://t.co/BOd4oT74LJover a year ago